That Time Change Though


When I was a little kid, whenever it was time to spring forward or fall back, the time changes never really bothered me. My parents and other adults would complain about being "messed up" by the time change, but I never really understood that fact. This year that changed completely.

Before the time change, I was getting up regularly at 6 am or a little before with no problem. I would be at school between 6:30 and 7 in the morning, ready to start the day. It was great. Then Sunday happened. So far this week, I will wake up when my alarm goes off at 6 and just start the entire cycle of snoozing my alarm. My body seems to know that it is still dark outside now and to not get up. It is almost like my body realizes that it is actually 5 AM. The moral of the story is that I have been getting up super late (for me, at least). It has thrown off my whole week. However, the fact that the sun is out later is quite nice. So, if any of you are struggling with the time change, know that you are not alone. There are many medical students struggling to get out of bed on time down in Southern Alabama. 

I know that I missed posting on Monday, so I will attempt to post twice either today or tomorrow. I promise to work harder on my posting schedule.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Fruit Fly Debacle

Be Still

Broken Windshields