Madam Secretary

Okay, two posts in one day? I might be going insane, or I might be procrastinating the six student assignments that I have to do soon. Oh well.

I have finally found it, the show that I could actually watch again and again. While I've had friends who have watched shows like Friends or How I Met Your Mother over and over again, I've never really found that show that makes me want to just watch it more than once. Well, that's changed. I've found my show.

Madam Secretary. Yep, that's the one. It sounds utterly mundane to probably most of you, but I love it. The protagonist is real and so relatable. And her relationship with her husband? Oh man, THAT is the relationship that I want one day. Elizabeth and Henry (the main characters) are the spitting image of the marriage that I want to have one day if it is even possible. I could go on and on, but I'll let y'all watch how they interact.

From a writer's standpoint, the characters are dynamic! They change; they grow. The minor characters even have some plot development. That is refreshing. There is humor, and there is sadness. The show has a bit of drama with some relevant politics. It's great. Seriously. You should go watch it one day in your free time.

As for me, once I finish the last season, I will rewatch it and wait impatiently for the next season.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Fruit Fly Debacle

Be Still

Broken Windshields